The French property market is an investing haven in these uncertain times
For a long-term investment, the current market conditions are highly suitable to purchase a property in France.
- Interest rates look to remain at historically low levels this year
- French banks are willing to relax their mortgage lending criteria for non-residents when the clients are opening a placement account with the lender
- French lenders continue to propose a high LTV% financing (From 70% to 100%)
- French lenders will mainly propose fixed rate repayment mortgages for added market strength and stability
- French real estate agents are forecasting house price increases of +3.5% by 2022 (Average +5.5% recorded by end of 2020)
If you are looking to invest in one of the most well-regulated markets in the world, we will help you to secure your long-term financing and purchase a property in France.
Current mortgage rates for February 2021
|Fixed rate(1)||Term||Monthly repayment
for 10 000€ borrowed
|1.10%||10 years / 120 months||88.04€|
|1.20%||15 years / 180 months||60.73€|
|1.40%||20 years / 240 months||47.80€|
|2.15%||25 years / 300 months||43.12€|
(1) The indicated rates are given for information purposes and are based on the latest bank rates of one or more of our partners. The rates in the table above do not include the ancillary cost as notary fees, guarantees, insurance and intermediation.
Submit your request for information
With no commitment on your part, submit your detailed request in order to obtain the best financial solution for your project. Our French mortgage specialists will contact you within 24 hours.